WHAT IS ARC HUB?
Arc Hub solves the number one issue that comes with buying a USB-C laptop - ports. Enclosed in a beautiful aluminum shell, Arc Hub's seven ports have everything you need for your laptop. Powerful enough to connect all your devices, yet small enough to take anywhere you go.
This is Arc Hub.
With Arc Hub you can charge your laptop via the dedicated USB-C charging port, transfer data from your external hard drive via the USB 3.0 port, transfer photos from your camera's SD card using the UHS-ii compatible SD Card slot, and stay connected to your 4K monitor via HDMI or Mini DisplayPort - all at the same time.
Engineered to impress
Brushed aluminum housing, polished chamfered edges, and black convex glass all come together to make a beautiful seamless design.
The Arc Hub is more than just a hub, it's a stunning piece of product design.
Works with Mac & Windows Devices
One hub for all your devices.
- 2 x USB-C Ports (Main USB-C port is Thunderbolt 3 compatible [up to 10gbps], secondary USB-C port is for charging only and cannot deliver data or video)
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (Up to 640mbps/5gbps or 320mbps/2.5gbps when both USB ports are in use)
- 1 x SD Card Slot (UHS-ii Compatible)
- 1 x Mini Display Port 1.4 (1080p@60hz, 4K@60hz)
- 1 x HDMI Port 1.4 (1080p@60hz, 4K@30hz)
- Diameter: 3.75in (95.9mm)
- Height: 0.78in (19.2mm)